1. Identification of the Service Provider:
In order to comply with the regulations on electronic commerce, we indicate below our identification data as service providers and owners of this website:
Company name: EUROPEAN AVIATION SCHOOL OF BARCELONA, S.L., (hereinafter EAS Barcelona)
Domain name: Easbcn.com
Address: Calle Rector Triadó, 94 Entlo, 08014 Barcelona (Spain).
Registry Data: Barcelona Mercantile Registry 28/05/2010 in Volume 41928, Folio 156, Sheet B 395959, Entry 1
EAS Barcelona is the result of the initiative of a highly specialised and experienced team to establish a quality aeronautical training centre in one of the most attractive cities in Europe.
Scope of the Legal Notice and Conditions of Use:
Please, as a user of this website, read this Legal Notice in which we establish the General Conditions that regulate both access and navigation, as well as the use of the contents of Easbcn.com
We inform you that in addition to these General Conditions regulated in this Legal Notice, we may establish particular conditions that regulate the use of specific services offered through this website. In case of discrepancy between what is established in these General Conditions and the particular conditions that regulate a specific service, the particular conditions established for the specific service will prevail (due to the principle of speciality).
From this website you will be able to access a multitude of technical articles, information and data related to aeronautical training and commercial aviation (hereinafter referred to as “the content”) owned by EAS Barcelona. As a user you agree to make appropriate use of the website and the contents that EAS Barcelona offers through its website. By way of illustration, but not limitation, the user is prohibited from using the Website:
- Engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or in support of terrorism or against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Any use of the website other than that authorised is expressly prohibited.
EAS Barcelona reserves the right to remove from the blog, the website and the corporate social networks all those comments and contributions from users that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or children, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, EAS Barcelona will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the website, blog, social networks or other participation tools that may be created.
Intellectual and industrial property:
All rights to the contents of this website belong to EAS Barcelona, except those belonging to its clients, partners or content providers.
As a user, you can view and display the content of the website on the screen of a computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device, store that content in electronic format in the internal memory of the device (but not on a server or memory device connected to the Internet) or print a copy of the content for your personal and non-commercial use, while still maintaining all information related to intellectual property rights.
Access to the website does not give you as a user any rights over the content of this website.
The design, images, maps, graphics, frames, banners, the software and its various codes, source and object, and other integrating elements of the website are, by way of illustration and not exhaustive, the property of EAS Barcelona, which legitimately holds the rights of exploitation over them. Consequently, as a user accessing the website, you may not under any circumstances copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, assign, sell or transmit them in any way, or create new products or services derived from the information and elements contained herein. Only viewing and uploading for personal, non-commercial use by the user is authorised.
Any technological or technical resources, by which a third party or the user can benefit with or without profit from the contents, forms, indexes, and other formal expressions that are part of the web page, are prohibited. In particular, any alteration of the website that may affect its current content, such as links, hyperlinks, framing, or similar, is prohibited.
Any improper use of the same by persons other than their legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be denounced and prosecuted through all the legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community legal system.
Links are hypertext links to another website or resource.
Links from Easbcn.comto third party websites
External links to Easbcn.com
If any other website, user or entity wishes to establish a link or hyperlink to Easbcn.com, this link must be subject to the conditions detailed below:
- The link will go to the home page or any of its sections. The link, in any case, must be absolute and complete, taking the user with a single click to the URL of the home page or to the URL of any of the sections of the websites. The link must cover the entire screen extension of the web page.
- Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorised in writing by EAS Barcelona, may the website that establishes the link reproduce the Easbcn.com website in any way, including as an integral part of its website, using frames (“framing”), redirects or any other measure that involves concealing the origin of the information.
- The establishment of links to Easbcn.com, from websites containing illegal, degrading or obscene content, contravening the law or public order, is not authorised.
Disclaimer of Liability:
EAS Barcelona does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information of any nature related to the services and courses offered. The contents of the web page may contain incorrect or misleading information. EAS Barcelona is not responsible, nor can it be held liable, by any means or in any way, for any incorrectness or error, or damage caused or resulting from the use of information derived from the website, or through the website, by users. The user is solely and exclusively responsible for the evaluation of the information and contents obtained through the website.
In particular, EAS Barcelona does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the information directly originated by its clients and users, whether it be offers and/or demands, comments on the web, the blog or social networks about products or services, corporate information of companies, or any other content from clients’ and users’ own documentation.
Under no circumstances shall EAS Barcelona be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses of any kind, whether directly or indirectly, arising from the use and/or dissemination of the web page or the information, from operational failures or interruptions in the service or transmission or from line failures in the use of the web, whether by direct connection or by link or other means, constituting for all legal purposes a warning to any user that these possibilities and events may occur.
EAS Barcelona reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the website, the links or the information obtained through it, without prior notice and without generating any type of compensation of any kind.
EAS Barcelona, in no case, assumes any responsibility as a consequence of the incorrect use of the web that the user may make, both of the information and of the products or services contained in the web.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RGPD) defines personal data as
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements specific to that person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Web analytics and use of “Cookies” and “DARD’s
When the website is accessed, text files called “Cookies” or “DARD’s” are automatically and unnoticeably generated on your computer. A minimum amount of information is stored in these files that allows you to be recognised as a previous visitor and possibly adapt the configuration and content to your preferences when you access the website.
Guidelines for the publication of comments:
As a user on our blog, you can eventually make comments to be published. The use of this service is subject to the following clauses
- The publication of the commentary is entirely at the discretion of EAS Barcelona. As a user you accept the possibility that the commentary will not be published. Non-publication of the material submitted shall not give rise to any type of compensation.
- User’s responsibility. By participating in any spaces that may be provided, the user is solely responsible for the messages that he/she disseminates through those spaces, and guarantees EAS Barcelona total indemnity against any claim that may be made for such concepts.
- In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, as a user you guarantee that you are the owner thereof or have the authorisation of the owner or licence to use it. Exempting EAS Barcelona from any claims by third parties arising from such concepts.
- Contents: as a user you must, before publishing a message or comment, choose the appropriate space. Those messages that do not conform to the subject matter of the website contents will be deleted. In the publication of comments, no advertisements, chain letters or any other content that is not an opinion or debate on articles or news will be accepted. By using the services, as a user you declare your total agreement with these General Conditions, committing yourself not to use our channels and spaces to send messages that defame or insult, or that contain false information, that is inappropriate, abusive, harmful, pornographic, threatening, damaging the public image and/or the private life of third parties, or that for any reason violates any law. Mutual respect: as a user you must respect other users, being tolerant and respectful of other users’ messages and opinions.
- EAS Barcelona may limit, to the extent that it is aware of it, access to the website, blog and corporate social networks of opinions, information, comments, images and, in general, any kind of material that violates the above provisions. In accordance with the foregoing, EAS Barcelona shall be entitled to immediately suspend the provision of the service and, where appropriate, to remove the alleged or declared illegal content, at its sole discretion, or at the request of the third party concerned or the competent authority.
- Assignment of content: EAS Barcelona reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published on the website or on the blogs or social networks in accordance with the appropriate terms and means without any compensation to the user.
- Exemption from liability: EAS Barcelona is not responsible for what is published in the comments and news on the website and does not guarantee the veracity or accuracy of any information published therein. The user who sends the messages or information is responsible for their content.
- Non-integrity of service: EAS Barcelona does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the commentary and news sections of its website and/or blog, and may modify, suspend or remove them from the website without prior notice, at any time.
- Complaint: In the event that as a user you may be affected by illegal actions, or detect a misuse of the sections of the website by other users, you may inform EAS Barcelona, by sending an email to info@Easbcn.com, indicating in the subject line “moderation of user content”, so that we can proceed to moderate or remove them.
- Indemnity: As a user you shall indemnify EAS Barcelona against any claims that may arise from the messages you have posted on the blogs or from any other conduct linked to or derived from the use of the website, blogs or corporate social networks owned by EAS Barcelona.
Right of exclusion:
We reserve the right to deny or withdraw access to the website, blog and/or the services offered without prior notice, at our own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these conditions of use.
We will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of the website by exercising all civil and criminal actions available in the Spanish and / or Community law.
Modification of the present conditions and duration:
We may at any time modify the conditions determined here without any obligation of notice to users. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice and the general conditions determined in it shall be governed by Spanish law.